I’ve noticed that when I work with the families of Rancho Cucamonga that there’s a common theme.
Parents from Rancho Cucamonga are very family-oriented:
- You support your child’s dream.
- You want to connect with your child, or reconnect after stressful life events get in the way.
- You want to build positive communication, including sitting down and talking about your day, but also finding the time to talk about the stress in each other’s lives.
How I can help you:
- Create a positive space so your child feels comfortable talking to you about anything
- Develop skills and insight into what your child is feeling, even if she doesn’t feel like talking
- Reduce the anxiety you have about parenting, so you can feel confident and empowered
- Knowing when and how to talk to your child so she will listen
Located in the heart of Upland, and adjacent to the city of Rancho Cucamonga, I am conveniently located one block south on the intersection of Mountain Ave and Foothill Blvd.
My address is 876 N Mountain Ave #200V, Upland, CA 91786
- If you are traveling on the 210 freeway, take the Mountain Ave exit and head south.
- If you are traveling on the 10 freeway, take the Mountain Ave exit and head north.
- If you are traveling from the Victoria Gardens area, head west on Foothill Blvd and turn south on Mountain Ave.
There’s plenty of parking and if you or child needs a bite to eat before session, I’m conveniently located by Burger King, Subway, and Farmer Boys.
Jenmarie Eadie is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who is passionate about helping children to become less stressed by giving them and their parents tools, support and encouragement. She received her Master’s in Social Work from Arizona State with a dual concentration in Children, Youth, and Families; and Behavioral Health. She currently serves families in Upland and the Greater Inland Empire, including Rancho Cucamonga and Claremont.