You have high expectations for your child, and appropriately so. You know the value that hard work, character-building activities, and academic success has had on your life, and you want your child to have the same experience.
You are also looking for your child to be communicative, emotionally intelligent, and insightful. The ability to have a healthy school/life balance and the capability to manage all his responsibilities are a priority for you, too.
But what if you’ve noticed your child is struggling? You don’t hesitate to get him help.
I’m here to help your child or teen succeed in life by giving him the tools he needs to overcome the obstacles in his way.
I’ve noticed in my work with the children and teens of Claremont that they are:
- highly motivated
- goal oriented
- problem solvers and outside the box thinkers
For more in depth details about how I can help your child please visit here.
And what have I noticed about the parents of Claremont?
You are highly involved in your child’s life.
For that reason, my therapy is designed to meet your needs as well:
- Every session I will meet with you to support you in the strategies you are implementing to help get your child’s goals met.
- Intensive parenting sessions are available for you, or you and your spouse/co-parent, to further support your child’s progress.
- And if you have thoughts you want to make me aware of in between sessions? No problem. I don’t charge for check-in calls between sessions.
Located adjacent to the Claremont Colleges in the city of Upland, I am conveniently located one block south off the intersection of Mountain Ave and Foothill.
My address is 876 N Mountain Ave #200V, Upland, CA 91786
- If you are traveling on the 210 freeway, take the Mountain Ave exit and head south.
- If you are traveling on the 10 freeway, take the Mountain Ave exit and head north.
- If you are traveling from the Claremont Village, head east on Foothill Blvd and turn south on Mountain Ave.
There’s plenty of parking and if you or child needs a bite to eat before session, I’m conveniently located by Burger King, Subway, and Farmer Boys.
It takes a village to raise to your child, so don’t hesitate to reach out to these Claremont resources.
Outpatient Eating Disorder Treatment: Bright Road Recovery
Tutoring: Middle Tree
School District: Claremont Unified School District
Recreation Classes: Claremont Human Services Department