You’ve got a lot going on in your life. That means your have a lot to think about. You’ve noticed though that you feel more worried than calm, and the worries are interfering with your ability to enjoy life. That’s anxiety.
Anxiety can be debilitating, impairing your life in many ways. It feels like:
- racing thoughts that won’t slow down
- feeling restless or on edge
- difficulty concentrating on the stuff you need to do
- trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
- the feeling that something terrible is going to happen
Anxiety is chatter in the background and you don’t want it anymore. Therapy can help calm that noise so you can refocus on what you enjoy in life. You want to find your peace.
If you have anxiety you probably have a tendency to ignore the coping skills you already have. My therapy is designed to
- help you rediscover the strengths you may have forgotten about.
- support you to stop avoiding what makes you scared, fearful, or anxious.
- help you change false assumptions that increase the anxiety.
What would your life look like if you could change “What if?” to “What could I do if…?”
Let’s calm those worries together. Schedule a free consultation today.